Rss Feed
  1. Oops...

    Thursday 3 June 2010

    Up and about bright and early this morning, to be at my GP's in time for my prescription review. Nice, bright warm morning, so I pop on a sundress, with buttons down part of the front. Blue belt round the middle, good to go. 

    Walk on down to the surgery, sat waiting for a while. Managed to get a couple of things sorted, which I'll talk about tomorrow. As I walk out of the consult room, I'm in a fairly good mood. Nice day, why shouldn't I be? 

    Well, I happened to lower my gaze for a moment, and realised the top button of my dress was well and truly open. I quickly tried to button it up, but I guess I wasn't very subtle. 

    No wonder the elderly gentleman in the waiting room gave me a bit of an interesting stare!

    As a side note, I'd like to say a huge thank you to all of you who gave your opinion on whether pumping would be a good option for me to think about - you've given me some points to consider :)

  2. 1 comments:

    1. Rachel said...

      I love when I forget a button...or three

    Post a Comment