Late night back from riding out to Filey. Lovely evening riding on the back of my friend Tom's Honda Blackbird, eating fish and chips overlooking the ocean, then watching Blade Runner (not by the sea). The evening also involved half a bottle of cherry lucozade, but that's another story.
So now I'm sat watching Ponyo (if you don't know Studio Ghibli, rent My Neighbour Totoro or The Cat Returns now to begin your eduction!), which unfortunately has no subtitles, so guessing at the dialogue, whilst Andrew brushes out my hair. Doesn't matter what I do with my hair, whenever I go out on the bike, it ends up horribly matted. I think plaits might be the way forward! He has an amazingly light touch, which apparently comes from detangling his sister's hair when they were younger.
So being as I'm currently otherwise engaged, I thought I would borrow a meme I found from Kerri for tonight. Enjoy or skip as the mood takes you!
1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth? Morrison's White Grape and Blackberry flavoured water
2. Where was your profile picture taken? At my birthday party this year
3. Can you play Guitar Hero? Yes, and I'm somewhat better at it than most people. But most people aren't good at it, so that's not saying much
4. Name someone who made you laugh today? Andrew is at the moment, for his strange audio commentary to Ponyo
5. How late did you stay up last night and why? I believe till about 00:30. Mainly because Andrew wanted to watch a second episode of Early Edition
6. If you could move somewhere else, would you? Hmm, possibly. I love York though, so I'd rather just bring people here!
7. Ever been kissed under fireworks? No
8. Which of your friends lives closest to you on your FaceBook list? Haha, again Andrew
9. Do you believe exes can be friends? Possibly. I think it depends on the people and the circumstances
10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper? We have an established relationship, but doctor-patient confidentiality goes both ways, you know
11. When was the last time you cried really hard? I'm a somewhat 'middle of the road' crier. I don't cry all the time, but it's not uncommon. But for once, I really can't remember
12. Who took your profile picture? It was either Jenny or my friend Rosie - I'm not sure
13. Who was the last person you took a picture of? Myself. I was trying to do something for Olivejooice's beauty project, so I took a picture on my phone of me after an hour of Lindyhop, but I did look like pond scum, so it won't see the light of day, I'm afraid!
14. Was yesterday better than today? Absolutely
15. Can you live a day without TV? Sure
16. Are you upset about anything? Right now all is right with the world
17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? Absolutely
18. Are you a bad influence? There is a distinct possibility
19. Night out or night in? Depends what where with who
20. What items could you not go without during the day? Meter (duh), but apart from that, I think I'd probably make do
21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? I really couldn't say
22. What does the last text message in your inbox say? My friend Tom saying he'll see if he can find me a jacket. He did, as well
23. How do you feel about your life right now? You take the good with the bad, and hope the good outweighs - it usually does
24. Do you hate anyone? I don't think so. Strongly dislike, and would be happy never to see again, though? There are a few...
25. If we were to look in your Facebook inbox, what would we find? Loads of group messages that I never answer
26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass? Yes
27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before? Not to the best of my recollection
28. What song is stuck in your head? The theme to My Neighbour Totoro
29. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., a secret lover or George Clooney? Someone on stilts more likely, since I live in the roof!
30.Wanna have grandkids before you’re 50? Don't really want kids full stop, so, erm....no
31. Name something you have to do tomorrow? Finish off an article, and then domestic stuff
32. Do you think too much or too little? Way too much
33. Do you smile a lot? I guess so? You tell me!
34. How many hours a day do you spend on the computer? I try not to count. But I work at a computer
35. If you could be anyone else for a day, who would you be? A more confident me (with better thighs!)
36. Facebook or Twitter? Depends on what I'm after
37. Chicken or Beef? In what recipe?
38. Mac or PC? PC PC PC
39. Have you ever punched anyone in the face? Nope. I'm not proud to say that I've slapped someone though
40. Last music received or purchased? Strike! by The Baseballs - I highly recommend it :D