Rss Feed
  1. The Numbers

    Saturday 12 June 2010

    Something about weekends, and not wearing my watch throws my internal clock all off. Which means sometimes I end up eating later than I plan to, because I just plain old lose track of the time. 

    I found myself having some strange old thoughts earlier. I was sat in my bedroom doing a sudoku puzzle, and I had a shining moment of well...weirdness, I suppose. I realised that I had done something that I believed no-one had ever done before. I had worked out the genders of all the numbers! Genius! So 9 was female, 8 was male, 7 female, 6 male, but it doesn't just carry on in sequence... Looking at the clock. Oh, it's 21:00. That's later than I thought, and thinking about it, isn't thinking about what gender all the numbers in sudoku are just a bit strange if you stop and consider it a bit more?

    Probably a good idea to get something to eat, all things considered.

    And just as a heads up, I had a guest post up yesterday at The Life of a Diabetic. Feel free to go and check it out. Many thanks to Chris for having me over as part of his guest post week!

  2. 0 comments:

    Post a Comment