Rss Feed
  1. Like many others at this time of the year, I'm going to be offline for a week next month. Sadly, not on my own holidays though. Every year, my work packs up the entire office for a week, and decamps to boarding schools in North Yorkshire, for the annual Riding Lights Summer Theatre School (still places available, by the way!). 
    This means that I'll be working away from an internet connection - meaning no new posts from me for that time. So I'm looking for your help, DOC!

    I need guest posters for 24th - 31st July. I don't have any particular theme in mind, but if you're interested in filling in for me for a day, please do get in touch. Leave a comment, or drop me an email, and we can sort something out.  Looking forward to hearing from you!

  2. 2 comments:

    1. David said...

      I would be interested in writing a guest post, maybe on advances in diabetes treatment?

    2. Becky said...

      David, that would be most welcome! Feel free to drop me an email :D

    Post a Comment