Rss Feed
  1. The D Team

    Monday 28 June 2010


    Last week, I gave you the full run down of the challenge I was planning to undertake to raise money for JDRF. Today, I'm kicking off the fundraising.

    I've already had an email from the JDRF offices, and they're sending me out a fundraising pack. On my end, I've set up the info HQ for the challenge. Take a look at The D-Team Page. On there are all the details about who we are, what we're doing and why. 

    I've also set up a Just Giving page here, and I'd really love it if you could consider donating. Every penny that's donated, whether it's through Just Giving, or if you want to send a cheque, will be donated to JDRF. If you're even considering sponsoring me and my idiocy, a huge thank you from the bottom of my heart.

    The one big way that you guys could help me would be to tell others. Tweet the page, download the badge (made by the amazing Chris - thank you!) and display it on your blog, or website for a while. Tell your friends on Facebook, or a forum. 

    We're hoping to raise at least £500.00 - there's no way we can do that without your help. 

    It's time to get started! xx

  2. 0 comments:

    Post a Comment