Rss Feed
  1. In the swing of things

    Monday 14 June 2010

    Oh, it's so easy to think that you've hit your stride. That you're in the swing of things. You get into a routine, and certain things just become habit.

    After those things become habit, the,...n you start branching out and experimenting a bit. So it's always more than slightly annoying when you realise that something you thought you'd totally got to grips with knocks you on your arse.

    I'd got to grips with splitting doses, or so I thought, at any rate. Tonight though, I found myself so preoccupied with trying to work out the right amount of NR to cover my meal (which required a split dose), that I just injected it all at once, feeling proud that I'd worked out the amount correctly.

    It took me a few seconds before I my heart sink, and I shouted out something a bit rude. Still not all second nature then, it appears!

  2. 0 comments:

    Post a Comment