Rss Feed
  1. INI Party Political Broadcast

    Wednesday 5 May 2010


    So tomorrow is the General Election here in the UK. I have refrained from making a statement of my political leanings on here, and although I may comment on the results, right now I'm not going to. However, if I may make a request. If you are in the UK, and are old enough to vote, vote. Go out and vote - both men and women died so that you would be able to have your say. And whilst I might hope that you'd vote (in my mind) sensibly, that's not for me to say. I just want you to vote full stop. I'm rather of the school of thought that it's disrespectful to all those people who died, and that if you don't vote, then you don't have any right to complain about the state of things!

    Message over, and hopefully received! First up, a big happy birthday to Lou over at One Size Doesn't Fit All.

    Secondly, a post of mine is featured in today's Blog Carnival over at Chronic Babe. There are lots of really great posts over there, and I suggest going and having a read. 

    With Blog Carnivals in mind, just a reminder that you've still got time to submit a post to the first ever volume of the Bureaux Carnival. Looking through the inbox, we've had some terrific submissions so far, and I'd really like the first volume to be absolutely aglow with all the amazing blogging talent I know is out there. So if you've not put fingers to keyboard yet, get thinking, and pass the details on to anyone you think should be joining in. 

    For those interested, tonight was the first session of my four week 'Living With Type 1 Diabetes' course. A full report will be here in due course, I assure you! 

  2. 0 comments:

    Post a Comment