Rss Feed
  1. Tomorrow I will be enlightening any of you reading who don't know about it, about the Diet Drink Awareness Campaign which is running on Facebook.

    However, for now I would like to present to you two different vlogs, chronicling some real stupidity on my part. I haven't actually watched these, but I imagine they're 'enlightening'.
    Vlog one: Bamboo Pudding



    Now following that one up with this one.


    And so the evening continues....

  2. 4 comments:

    1. Anonymous said...

      And did the pudding taste of bamboo in the end?

    2. Becky said...

      Strangely enough, it did not!

    3. Siobhan said...

      ahh the low shakes...i get those too...hope you're feeling better today!

    4. Loubie said...

      i get the shakes too n it scares me to, n the other half

    Post a Comment