Rss Feed
  1. My Dream Donation

    Saturday 8 January 2011

    I've got something today which is a little bit different. I'm so excited, because I'm now one of the last 9 people in the running to join the 7 Wonders in 7 Days trip. The adventure is aiming to raise money for 7 amazing charities - including Diabetes UK

    If I join the trip, I'll get to go the Rio de Janiro to see Christ the Redeemer. As someone who never goes anywhere, having the chance to go halfway across the world, as part of this amazing adventure would just be undescribable. Especially in aid of so many great causes. Some of these are charities that I hadn't come across previously, and I'm so pleased to have heard about them now. 

    So we have been asked to say what our dream donation would be. After thinking about this for a while, I decided to make a short video to sum this up. Yesterday, I spoke to a LOT of people about this, and had help off everyone who took pictures, let me film them, or told me about their dreams. Thank you to all of you. So here's the video. It was an interesting experience putting it together, so I hope it's interesting to watch.



  2. 7 comments:

    1. Kim said...

      This is fabulous!! Best of luck to you; I hope you get in!

    2. Cara said...

      Very wonderful! :) I love it. And I'm glad I could help. :)

    3. Jess said...

      Spectacular! Love it!!! I'm sharing it on my facebook. Good luck!

    4. Anonymous said...

      Becky- beautiful video! I am so glad I could help. I am crossing fingers and praying you get in.

      Be Blessed

      Cherise

    5. Alan said...

      Becky, that is awesome! Well done! Wishing you luck and I hope you get selected!

    Post a Comment