Rss Feed
  1. It's kind of hard to believe that this is day seven already - I keep thinking that I must have missed a day out somewhere (goes to double check), but it seems that I haven't. Which shows how time does fly away.

    I think it's also hard to say just one thing that you've appreciated from such a hugely varied week. But if I had to pick just one, I'd say I really enjoyed discovering this blog:

    https://thediabeticmedic.wordpress.com/

    I always like finding newer bloggers, and I ALWAYS like finding ones from the UK - there just aren't as many of us, and it's a real thrill to find one, especially one that writes as nicely! I'm looking forward to reading more from Phoebe. I recommend going and checking her blog out.

    Adieu, DBlogWeek - until next year!

  2. 0 comments:

    Post a Comment