Rss Feed
  1. Diabetes Blessings Week - Day 4

    Thursday 25 November 2010

    Just a very short one today. I've just finished having my first ever Thanksgiving dinner, with my adopted american friends. This was a wonderful evening with good food and good company. 

    So with that in mind, I want to say thank you to my 'real life' friends and family. You are all terrific people who have helped me, encouraged me, badgered me when necessary, and much, much more.

    You've learned things for me, you've carried glucose tabs in your pockets for me. You've fundraised with me. You've listened to me moan when I've needed to, and gone far and above the call of duty, and I'm so grateful for you. 

    You are amazing, and one of the greatest blessings in my life. I love you all.

  2. 0 comments:

    Post a Comment